Give your event the best moderation in Uganda.
Conferences in Uganda can be so much better. Faster. On topic. Fun. Interactive.
Conferences in Uganda are expensive. If your conference is boring, off topic and not interesting, you are wasting money. We help you get a much higher return on your investment.
That requires a good moderator. A professional.
Make your events so inspiring that people keep talking about it, so fun that time flies and so relevant that people come back. Hire the best Moderators in Uganda for your event with a Speak Collective Uganda moderator.
We are not just your moderator. We are interaction designers. We guide you through the whole process. From setting goals to evaluation. We are the best in Kampala, Jinja, Entebbe and all other places in Uganda
We present, facilitate, host or moderate all sorts of events. With children or presidents. For 10 people or 1000. Fun or serious. About any topic.
in any case we promise:
- We send the right moderator for the right event
- We sit with you in an early stage to discuss what you want to achieve… and design the event so that we achieve that. So that you get maximum return on investment
- We prepare everything that can be prepared
- Our moderator always uses interaction to improve results
- Our moderator sends you a detailed script
- A minute to minute planning
- Our technical requirements
- All the little details
- Our moderator arrives early to rehearse
- Our moderator ends the conference on time
- Our moderator brings an interaction app; and voting cards and other props if desired, at no extra costs
- We can do any topic. We are specialists in the format, you and the speakers are the specialist in the content. We make sure we prepare well about the topic, but being an outsider is our advantage: we make sure everybody understands what we talk about.
Our moderator always uses interaction to ensure results
We prepare well so that when we interview a speaker, you get the best results.
Our moderators are the most charming hosts in Kampala and the rest of Uganda